1) What is your budget?
2) Plan ahead – give yourself and us enough time to produce your project in a timely manner
3) Do you have the dimensions of your project?
4) Do you know what material you would like to see your project on?
5) Plan to use bleeds on your artwork to give the graphic designers some room to work with.
6) Ensure your artwork has a minimum DPI (Dots Per Inch) of 1 00 and is saved in either a PDF or Vector format
7) What kind of finishing are you looking for? Do you need your project to be laminated? Will you need additional accessories such as double sided tape, a frame, or easel stand?
As your project develops, make sure to reach out to your account executive to help you with any unanswered questions you may have.